ACLE is a non-profit association legally registered in the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg.
The goal of ACLE consists to build a double platform : one for Chinese lawyers practicing in Europe to promote communication, to share resources and to make cooperation; the other for Chinese outbound investors to easily get access to outstanding Chinese lawyers in each country of Europe.
Welcome to join us!
ACLE's main objects are as follows:
• To initiate, organize and promote, directly or indirectly, communication, cooperation, share of resources and exchange of information among Chinese lawyers working in Europe;
• To facilitate contact between its members and lawyers, law firms, body corporates, organizations and other entities in Greater China (including mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Macau) and in Europe;
• To initiate and publish studies, publications, and newsletters.
• To organize and develop consulting, training and supporting services for its members;
• To organize meetings, conferences and seminars on legal issues in Greater China and in Europe;
• To promote legal research and legal education in Europe and Greater China; and,
• To represent its members, to protect and defend their rights and interests in any lawful matters, including, but not limited to, participation of important events, giving of collective opinions, action and defense in courts, on a worldwide level, and principally in Greater China and Europe;
ACLE will strive for the success of its members and the economic prosperity of China and the Europe.